Sunday, November 25, 2007

I am writing to update everyone on this blog. I am now a Sales Rep with my company that I started with soon after the foreclosure market went bust. I'm thinking about getting back into the market though since my brother has perfected some really good techniques for getting discounts.

Recently, I was extended a calling as First Counselor of the Elders Quorum in my ward. Its been really interesting learning and getting used and comfortable with this calling. Not to mention it has strengthened my testimony.

I have worked out two days in a row and I have watched my eating as well. I want to journal all of my meals and I am starting Nutrisystem again, it has been ordered and will arrive soon. I'm excited. Right now I weigh 373 give or take.

Sam is doing well in Kindergarten, even though sometimes he hits the other kids when they do stuff he doesn't like but we're working on that.... he is learning to read and do math. Jacob is doing the same but is only in VPK. Addison is cruising constantly and should be walking anytime. She is just adorable and a perfect baby girl.

Summer is finishing up school and going to get her Physician's Assistant Degree from UCF and a Post Graduate school to be named later.

No comments: