Wednesday, August 24, 2005

So I think that I will go on a bike ride tomorrow. I have 45 days to get in some sort of shape to do the Health First Triathlon in October. I have the routes all figured out. Tomorrow I am going to do the bike route and see how it goes. It is around 24 miles or so. The farthest I have ever gone is 33 miles in Rolla once. Also I have never swam in open water before. So that should be interesting. We'll see if I even do it.

So Tropical Storm Katrina is screwing up my house purchasing plans. No Insurance companies will bind coverages while there is a storm on the loose so hopefully things will go smoothly before we close next week. So whatever. There are so many different things that could go wrong with all this. Anyway my battery is going dead so I am out.

No comments: