Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Freakin' Valentines Day

It's been a long day today. I woke up at 5:40 am to get up to Daytona by 8:30 am. A hearing was scheduled for a house we have up there. We needed 60 day sale extension and we got it. Thank goodness. So back down the Space Coast to the house and then off to a business meeting to explain our business plan to a hard money lender that lives in my ward who may want to do business. It went pretty well and I think that it may be beneficial for both of us. We'll see.

Then off to knockin on doors and making calls. I made all my calls and called every single skip. Proud of that. The meeting for the money really motivated me. I think I'll get one if I keep at it hard core until Dohnnie gets back.

Summer got her flowers, candy, and vase that I got for her. She also got flowers from her Dad which was nice. She also got the boys stuff which was sweet. They remember and appreciate her doing that when they're older. That stuff creates memories. She's cool.

I also got free screening passes for Nochnoi Dozor or Night Watch that is showing in Orlando at the end of the month. It is a Russian Vampire movie ala The Matrix or Underworld. But it's supposed to be better then Underworld for sure. Now all we have to do is get a sitter for it. It's on Monday night though so the Mormon crowd might object since it's FHE and all. Hopefully we'll figure something out.

Oh I almost forgot, our nanny is gone glory halleujah (sic?) she is gone. She flew out of our lives this morning, thank goodness. I have never been so happy to see someone go. She had soooo worn out her welcome. She has a lot of growing up to do and she made good money with us. Like close to 10K in all. So I am outtie laters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you!