Sunday, September 12, 2004

So here I am. My Grandma died last night. Supposedly it was a peaceful death. Good for her. She is in a different place probably catching up with Mom after ten years. I am not going to be able to go to the funeral due to the third Hurricane and money or lack thereof.

So many things are going on right now. We just got back from being refugees from Frances. We went to Nashville to stay with my sister Erin. And she was great except we had our usual confronatation. Summer and her just rub each other the wrong way probably because they are so similar.

We have no money right now. I have three houses right now but they may be running out of time. One looks really good.

We are meeting Dohnnie to set some boundaries and talk about the future. He is gonna need us for a few more Rehabs notably Summer.

I am horribly depressed. No really it took me a lot of energy just to write this. Tomorrow we just have testimony meeting because of no power in the chapel.

Summer got her first check from FBAH today. She made 142.41. not bad really. Can't wait to buy a yacht with that bad boy. Sam is potty training and we are picking up poop all over the house. I'll post some pics maybe.

I made a plan for Happiness tonight. I put it on my wall so I can see it everyday and hopefully it will motivate me to act. At this point I don't want to do anything. I am in a deep dark depression.

Been thinking about getting a different job to pay the bills and eat. We'll see I suppose.

No comments: