Monday, September 13, 2004

Yesterday was September 11th, and I don't think I mentioned one thing about the Events that changed everyone's life three short years ago. I was working at Wal-Mart Distribution Center in St. James Missouri. It was the grand opening of the center. St. James is in the middle of Missouri's wine country so they had wine/grape juice bottles made up with the date on them. I wished I had kept them. But the juice was way too good. Summer and I left work early to go home. We didn't know what was going on. We just watched TV all day. Summer started crying after about two hours and couldn't watch anymore. She was about four months pregnant with Sammy at the time.

We had a pow-wow with Dohnnie today about doing some more rehabs for him. Something like six houses with a good profit spread on all of them. So that will be cool. We need the money. And he gave the cash that was due to me for Summer's previous work and the last deed I got. Most importantly, he said he would pay for a Doctor's Appointment to get back on Prozac. Thank goodness I am calling docs tomorrow first thing.

Summer and I have discovered Six Feet Under on HBO. What an awesome unique show. I have heard people say that it is better then the S0pranos this season. I have to agree with them on this one. We watched all of the past episodes ON DEMAND and then watched the Season Finale. We were glued to our seat when we found out that Nate's brother in-law killed Lisa. Unbelieveable and then he blows his head off in front of Nate and Barb!!! Good stuff. I guess its really a soap opera in a Funeral home but we like..... alot.

I am starting to feel more positive about all of this. My life, career, the future. I think we can succeed if I give myself the tools and just get out and do it. Enough for now.

No comments: