Sunday, September 19, 2004

So I got a house yesterday. I drove past (as I often do cuz I can never find them on the first try) and saw that they were moving out. So I went and talked to them. I got the Deed signed right in their drive way. Amazing how I talked to this people for five minutes and they gave me the deed to their house and the keys. And they left for Michigan. It was great cause she had everything for the process ready to go even the Hardship letter.

I have hit forty five house this week. Tomorrow it will be close to sixty. That's a little bit under 10 a day. One of out sixty. Not bad really.

I'm watching the cougs get pummeled by USC. Norm Chow's revenge. Bet he is loving it and his little deuschbag of a son Cameron. You see Chow's kids went to Timpview High School in Provo and I went to Provo High. I played QB for Provo my senior year and FB my junior year. I hated Timpview people.

I feel so much better about myself and my future. I have a better peace of mind. Amazing what a little serotonin replenishment will do for ya.

I wanna put a pic of Sammy on the site. He is potty training and he was throwing up tonight and was a pretty sick little boy, the poor little guy. I'll see if I can get that Hello thing working again.

I am working again with a good work ethic but I am having a hard time finding time to workout to try and get back into shape. Its just not there. I am gonna have to try harder I suppose. We're getting three grand in the next few days hopefully so that'll be nice.

No comments: