Saturday, October 15, 2005

I got a house again. It is a 3/2 in Titusville we'll get it for 85K and hopefully sell it for 120 to 130K. Oh and by the way, Summer says that I have a party in my pants and you are NOT invited.

Funny the things that get said across the marriage bed.....

I have gotten three houses in the past month. So not bad really. I have really been knocking and working hard.

Tomorrow I start the Orlando Flex League which is the singles league that I have been anxiously awaiting. I haven't played tennis in awhile so it should be fun. There is a tournament coming up on the 22nd in Orlando so I might play in it. Anyway that's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been to your blog before i was interested to see if you have updated again, Remember to check our site its Tai Chi related site. Its about helping people with their health.

Regards John

Anonymous said...

Download of the day: Use Google Reader to publish posts to your blog
Google Reader makes it easy to blog your comment on feed items. Just a few clicks let you export RSS text to your blogger account.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!