Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I took two Ambien an hour ago and I might be writing this under the influence of sleep enhancers. I had to go through and change all my email contacts to get them to send to my new right email. Try this site for acheat sheet about to get around automated systems.

Still deciding on whether I want to kill off this blog or maybe rename it or start a new one. I'll let you know.

Cardinals won last night, Pujols hit a bomb in the ninth with two outs and two on base. I went nuts jumping on the bed.

Another hurricane is coming. Wilma looks like she'll come for South Florida early next week hopefully it'll miss us. We're prepared though we have wood and water and a generator in case something goes wrong. So we'll see. That's all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
matwcb said...

oh thats really helpful anonymous...rather cowardly as well.