Sunday, October 16, 2005

I turned on word verification to prevent all the comment spam. I have been getting a lot of that lately. Its funny how they try and build you up and then hit you with a solicitation for music on interest free credit or something stupid like that.

I played my match tonight and I won 6-1 and 6-2. It took a while and the guy was late because he got lost. I don't think I am going to schedule anymore matches on Sunday. I don't think its right. I'll work on Sunday because our "ox" is in the mire so to speak but playing tennis I think is too much.

I am thinking about deleting this blog anyway and keeping a journal on my computer only not available on the internet. Needless to say some people read this and were hurt by the content so I don't know if it is worth it anymore. I am going to think about it, however. Anyway, I am out.

No comments: