Thursday, May 13, 2004

Are we moving yet?

I hate to beat a dead horse here but I am so ready to move. I did an internet search on my awaited cell phone and I cannot get it until we move. So that is gonna be some wrangling. Whatever.

I just saw probably the best basketball game of the year. Lakers Spurs Game 5. Duncan hits fade away with .4 seconds left. The Spurs go crazy, the crowd goes crazy, even Doc Rivers the announcer proclaims that the Spurs are now 3-2. Then the Laker advance the ball with a full timeout. Then after a strategic timeout. They look for Kobe and end up passing it Derek Fisher who hit a flying the wrong way jumpshot to win it. Unbelievable. What a circus shot!!! I screamed so loud I woke my kids up. Wow. I found it hard to root for the Lakers but I have to due to Karl Malone. He deserves a championship even though he choked against the Bulls...Twice.

Well I got my new cell phone number which is good. I also did some research into workout gyms in Florida. And man since when can they charge an enrollment fee? Unbelievable. Its gonna cost twice as much to workout there. And I have to workout. What can I do? We'll see what Dad says.

Summer has her last final tomorrow then we are done. And we pick up the truck on Sunday and head out for sunny Florida. YES.