Monday, May 10, 2004

Today was my first day of no school. Yep thats right no more college for me at least not for a while. I made a bunch of phone calls and did some research for Dohnnie. And I didn't do a bit of schoolwork. We paid some bills and continue to prepare for the move. So we're are pumped.

I went for ride this afternoon and my bike spoke broke. I had to call Summer to come pick me up. We got to try out the bike rack though and it worked like a charm. I took right to Route 66 Bike Shop and Dan-o there is gonna order a new wheel. So that'll be nice cuz thats two spokes now and counting. Good thing its under warranty.

Not much else going on today. Its all good. So anyway. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you have layed out your blog! I am currently working on one
myself when I find time from editing my new sites.

If you would be interested in checking out my site on cellular phone look up
, I would appreciate any comments. It basically covers cellular phone look up
related stuff.

If you have time check it out :-)