Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Today has been a dandy. Dad got worse at the hospital. He is very disoriented and confused. He has only gotten worse it seems. I can hardly stand to see him like that. I am the only family member that is close to make decisions.

He had a heart attack it seems. And then his blood sugar went sky high. He is not a candidate for a quad bypass again so he needs a angiogram and maybe a stent. But the dye might cause his kidneys to prematurely fail which would mean dialysis. So that sucks. Dad needs prostrate surgery, dialysis, angiogram, and so on.

Then I get a call from Dohnnie and he is having chest pains. So now Dohnnie is in the Emergency room with chest pains and an abnormal ekg. So that really sucks. They are gonna do a stress test tomorrow on him. He is staying overnight at Sand Lake Hospital.

So all this is going on and I don't know what to do. I am so worried about everybody. Erin might be coming down tomorrow if Dad is not in better shape. I hope she does cuz I am just not up to all this right now.