Sunday, June 12, 2005

Buenos Noches Muchachos!!!

I am finishing my Spanish Lesson right now. Visions of Osceola County dancing in my head. That place is all pretty much Hispanic. I need to be able to speak some Spanish to be able to get more deals. So I am excited about that.

Taught my first lesson today in Sunday School. Like four girls and one guy one Samoan guy. They were okay. They talked a lot. They are 12 and 13 year old girls so it doesn't surprise me that they talk so much. I taught about courage to and how faith gives us courage. I hope that they got somewhat of what I was teaching them. Anyway I went to the whole block of meetings for the first time in a long time.

We got our Temple Recommend interviews done. Now we just need our Stake President to approve them. As soon as that happens we will get Dennis' mother's work done. I'll be the proxy for his Dad probably since Dennis can't do that.

I think I am going to start knocking on doors again. I kind of feel rejuvenated a little bit. I am losing weight, learning a new language, got a calling in church, feels good. Kids actually did alright during the actual sacrament portion of sacrament. So that was nice. So that's all for Adios Senor!!!!

No comments: