Friday, June 10, 2005

We took the day off today. We slept in till 11 am and then went to see Mr and Mrs Smith. Tell you what poor Jennifer Aniston never had a chance with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. She is super hot. Good movie very funny and full of metaphors with the premise of husband and wife trying to kill each other.

Later we went to work out. Did about an hours worth of running, lifting, stretching and good stuff. My back has been hurting me since I started hitting my new backhand. It is not used to these movements so I need to get the muscle in shape back there. I worked on that at the gym.

I also got my Spanish CDs and my new Blackberry 7250!!! Already activated it is the BOMB.

I got a new calling the in the ward. I am the Sunday School Teacher for the 12 and 13 year old kids. Tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have the manual or any info at all. I got to call the Sunday School President tomorrow for sure and see what's going on.

Nothing else really to report. Tropical Storm Arlene might be a hurricane by the time it reaches the Panhandle. Dohnnie is in Sanibel and they should be getting hammered I imagine. Thats it, laters.

No comments: