Thursday, July 08, 2004

Better day today definitely. For the first time since I moved down here I actually got done everything I needed to get done in one day. Which is pretty sweet. It really feels great to see that whole to do list marked out. Funny how a little thing like that can give such a sense of accomplishment but it does.

Brevard county has blown up the last couple of days with all the LPS. I have fifteen doors to knock on tomorrow and a full day of short sales. And that is only one county! I have like seven other counties to get to. Nuts. I finally got my picture on my profile the way I want it thanks to jenna at her blog. Props to her. Thanks Jenna!!! Another sense of accomplishment. Gotta love it.

I can't help but be positive today. We are broke but we have promise and hope which is a good thing to have along with faith. Not to get sappy but we are following our dreams and there is something to be said for that. Some people don't have the cajones to do that. But we have to keep our end of bargain. And that was to be righteous and worthy. And that for us means paying tithing. We could have paid our tithing but we didn't and now we are broke. Coincendence? I think not. Anyway I feel sleep coming on.

No comments: