Tuesday, July 06, 2004

You know I have found a whole lotta of cool things in the blogging world. I have found other Mormons who blog just like I do. Actually pretty cool. Its been fun to read their comments on the world and stuff.

Well Dohnnie and I had a pow wow and we have decided that we need to have Summer help me with Short Sales after all. So that means that after she gets done with this Rehab on Northern Oak that she will become my gopher or Dohnnie's gopher for the short sales. Which is a really good thing because I can't do all this by myself and still get ten deeds a month. Just not possible.

So Dad declared that he wants "his" computer so I spent all the last three hours unplugging my computer from the front room and hooking the network back up in our master bed. I can't get the Lexmark printer to install. Its an old one that didn't have a XP printer driver for it. Thats what I get for spending fifty bucks at Wal-Mart for it. Its the only color we have so we got that going for us...which is nice. (think Caddyshack)

Tomorrow I start anew with an enlarged enthusiasism for this business. I am gonna hit all these counties on the east coast tomorrow. Oh yeah baby I am pumped!!! Right. Anyway I'm outtie.

No comments: