Sunday, April 04, 2004

HOPE I FEEL BETTER SOON

Here I am sitting at my desk and I cannot seem to kick this enduring sickness. I am so tired of being sick. I had a really bad fever this morning. My body ached and I felt absolutely miserable. Summer was not much better. We were in a bad way. By 12:30 or so after many meds and a nap my fever finally broke and I woke up in a pool of sweat. Now I feel a lot better. But I don't know if I feel good enough to train in the next few days. Just have to wait it out I guess.

Conference today was wonderful. The Prophet spoke at the end of the morning session. He is so clear and precise and obviously full of the spirit. It was neat too because Sam listened to most of the talk and it seemed like it was getting to him. Which I thought was so cute. When it was time to pray, he folded his arms and bowed his head. It just made me so pleased. Watching your kids do the right thing is really wonderful.

Hopefully tomorrow we will go to the doctor and get some better meds for this bug in our house. I gotta nip this in the bud quickly or I won't make it by race in May.

Thank goodness Jackson Hewitt is over in a week and a half. Hallejuah! You know I really like doing taxes, I just don't like doing them for Jackson Hewitt.

Maybe one of these days I will figure out what I want to do with my life. The real estate stuff is really looking promising to me. I think that it would be an interesting way to make some money and be self-employed with the freedom that that brings. I was reading something about SEP IRAs recently and it seemed really interesting too because you can put your money in those and not pay taxes on them. Which is nice especially if you are self-employed.

Tomorrow I kick off the reformed Atkins plan. Atkins all day except for an hour of a food free for all. That should be fun. We'll see if I can make it through. I don't seem to have the motivation for Atkins that I used to.

No comments: