Tuesday, April 06, 2004

THE ZOO WAS COOL...

Yeah we went to the Zoo today. Dad had a doc appointment. And since he can't drive with his one eye and all. He's just temporarily blind in that eye (at least we hope it's temporary) so we had to take him. I convinced Summer to ditch her last class and we made it a family event. We saw bears, penguins, giraffes, big cats, and guerrillas. Pretty cool. Sam sure liked it a lot. It was fun to see him get excited about it. He is saying all kinds of stuff. Even the bad stuff. On a show on TV tonight someone said "suck" and sure enough Sam is jumping on the bed repeating it about a hundred times in a row. Needless to say we changed the channel.

We actually got our IRS check today plus interest. Who would've thought that the Department of the Treasury under the auspices of the IRS would actually give you interest on something like that. But they did twenty five bucks worth as a matter of fact. And we got a check from Dad. So we are paying off the last CCA credit card and paying down the Capital Ones. Feels good to be able to do that...I can't wait to do that tomorrow.

I switched cell phone plans today. I was on a shared plan with Summer's phone but we went way over our minutes and it sucked. So we got 600 min for me and 250 for Summer. Plus Mobile to Mobile for both of us. So that should work pretty good. Hopefully. We'll only pay about ten dollars more a month IF we don't go over the minutes. Cell Phones what a racket huh?! Got buy some of that stock when we get some cash.

Speaking of which, my first short sale came back they are doing the BPO in few days which means that things are moving along smoothly. Which is nice.

My new lifestyle change is coming along nicely. I have only eaten 28 carbs today. I feel fine. Had eggs for breakfast, a double quarter pounder plain with just cheese no bun, a Country omelet with Hash Browns, and a salad for a snack. And lots of water and diet rite.

Didn't really exercise at all today because of the trip to Saint Louis and all. Tomorrow I plan to get back on track and lift and actually I need to run cause this is supposed to be my run build week. So three times so that means run tomorrow and bike twice, since tomorrow is Tuesday. We'll see if it gets done, I have so much to do for tomorrow's to do list. It's insane. Do Dohnnie's stuff, workout, take the kids to the docs along with myself. Deposit the cash and pay some more bills. And pick Sarah up to watch the kids.

I am worried that I have bronchitis again. I think I can feel the rattling in my chest so I don't know if running is good for me. I guess I'll just have to play it by ear. Till tomorrow.

No comments: