Saturday, April 03, 2004

SO SO SLEEPY

We got some money we got some money oh yeah baby!!! It feels good to be in the green even if it is only a measly thousand bucks. But hey I can't complain. We went to see the Rock in Walking Tall tonight. He is the king of action. He has some seriously cool action scenes in that flick. I'd give two and half stars out of four. It is slim on the writing but has a good premise and good action. Man I remember when I was as ripped as he is. A lot of women ahhhed in the theatre when he took his shirt off in the movie... damn him!!! Just kidding I really dont worry that much about... no really I dont.

Tomorrow I plan to do a test race. I am going to try and simulate the Race for Sight here in good old Rolla. Swim 300 yards, Ride 18 miles, and run 3.1 miles. We'll see how it goes. I want to try and do it all in 2:10. I dont think that is unreasonable. I didnt do anything today workout wise just thought about it a lot. I dont see why I am gaining weight. I am still working out hard I have already put in almost five hours. WHo knows my eating habit must just suck or I have the metabolism of a snail. Anyway enough I am going to bed to snuggle with the Summy Bunny its late.

No comments: