Thursday, April 08, 2004

SO FLORIDA IT IS THEN

Summer and I have decided that we are going to go to Florida. At least until the Security clearance comes through. Then we decide whether we go to Russia or not. But hey if we are making a lot of money and things are going well then hey no reason to go to Russia. We can go there for a vacation.

I am really excited about it. I would take the East Side of Central Florida and Dohnnie would take the West Side. So that way we could maximize our efficiency.

I am feeling a lot better. I still cough up a lung every now and then but I feel lot better then yesterday. Payday tomorrow and I can't wait to get my hundred dollar check. Guess its better then nothing. Just enough to pay off Summer's speeding ticket she got when she was taking me to the Chiropractor.

Another great thing about the move to Florida would be all the triathlons down there. And the weather would be great. Anyway till tomorrow still a lot to do.

No comments: