Sunday, April 25, 2004

You know really its really interesting the way people approach blogs. I guess they represent the individuality of all of us as the human race. It's amazing that people can do that now. People used to write journals in notebooks... Welcome to the 21st Century.

I rode 14 miles today. I did an out and back to Doolittle a town west of us here in Rolla MO. I got honked at by a mullet with his girlfriend sitting Cowboy style in his Ford Ranger. I was totally at the side of the road and he had nothing better to do then honk at me and scare the you-know-what outta me. Whatever.

But I tried some gel for fuel and it went down fine if you like a honey like paste oozing down your throat. But I washed it down with water and all was well.

You know I am thinking about not even walking for graduation. I want to get out of here as soon as possible. I could care less about the cap and gown and all that crap. Who cares. Not like UMR meant that much to me anyway. Just a degree. I had good times here I spose, my first two kids were born here and my marriage became a loving one here so there is there is some sentimentality in that. but I will be glad when we are gone.

We cleaned Dad's place for him today. It was nasty. I did his dishes and Summer did the rest. She is amazing at that amount she can accomplish if she puts her mind to it.

We did some Shopping and Summer got an overdraft fee taken off our bank statement with her charm. Last time I did that I had to threaten to stop my account with them. Whatever.

We had dinner over at Tom's and Rebecca's. They are nice people. They seem to be softening up a little bit after three years of sporadic dinners with them. Summer discovered an old school Super Nintendo and played Zelda for like thirty minutes straight. Man I forgot how boring those games can get. I remember why they used to annoy me. Once Super Mario Bros became passe` I was done with video games.

Not much else going on Rebecca is interested in doing Family Books At Home which is great. We'll see how that works out. I'm out.

No comments: